Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 1 - July 30, 2006

Hey Guys,

We actually left a day earlier than expected, which is good because I am starting to realize the USA is huge!

It is going to take forever!!!!!

We left at 9:30 this morning and now we are in Georgetown, Kentucky. Yeah I have never heard of it either, but we did see that the Cincinnati Bengals have their training camp here.

Of course we only found that out because we got lost looking for the hotel...haha.

It is a really nice little city though.

Today was great. Mom, Dad, and I really got along well...we'll see how that changes over the next few days!

There wasn't really anything too exciting on the road. I did see a truck pulling a yacht that was just beautiful to me! It is neat watching $2 million going gown the road!

Don't forget to visit our site during the tournament!