Thursday, August 10, 2006

Day 11 - August 9, 2006

Day 11 (Hey that's my jersey #!!!):

We're finally back in the USA!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, Canada was great, but it isn't home :).

We made it to Great Falls, Montana tonight.

That isn't very far, but we're taking it easy today. I actually have a
little sore throat, but I think it is just the lack of sleep catching up
with me.

We stopped in the duty free (no taxes) shop at the border today and one of
the Minnesota Saints were there. It is a small world!!!

They were like the 5th person that has already asked me if we were hosting in 2008.

What do you think NC, can we host the Cup???

Right now I am about 70% sure that I will send in a proposal, but that doesn't mean anything ;).

Alright that is all for tonight. Mom wants to use the computer.

Yellowstone tomorrow!!!!!!!