Saturday, August 05, 2006

Day 6 - August 4, 2006

Well today was interesting.

Everyone arrived safely, but we had a few issues with chairs from our Baltimore teammates.

I haven't actually met with them yet, but hopefully everything will be alright tomorrow.

Registration was from 3 to 5:00 today and our transportation hadn't made it
back from the airport at 4:00, so Mom and I had to make the hike on our own.

I would say that we walked at least 3 miles to get there.

And it is so cold here.

I left without my coat and had to buy a University of Calgary sweatshirt before we tried to make our journey back.

A really sweet girl got us to the book store, so I could get a shirt. I mean she walked us right to the bookstore! Of course it didn't hurt that she was as cute as she could be, but I was still amazed that someone could be that nice.

Mostpeople would just put you in the right direction.

After we got a shirt, we started the hike back...then it started raining!!!!!!!

So, we called the hotel and Josh's dad came at got us.

My dad was driving around Calgary had already left, searching for his long lost family.