Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Day....whatever!?! Final Episode

FINAL ENTRY:

Well, we are in West Virginia tonight.

It is so good to be back on the east coast in my normal time zone. I was getting use to the 2 hour delay, but again it's not home.

Did I tell you how it doesn't get dark in Calgary until like midnight eastern time?!

That was pretty neat except everything closed at 6:00, so what are you supposed to do until dark???

Luckily, we had very friendly hotel managers who let us play in the lobby.

Anyway, I finally made it to Yellowstone last week. It was pretty, but I
couldn't really enjoy it because I was sick.

I got a nice view of the Yellowstone Clinic though. The doctor and nurses are very nice there.

We did see some of the hot springs at Yellowstone. They were really pretty, but they stink!!!!!!!! They smell like sulfur!

After Yellowstone we've just been driving.

I haven't been well enough to stop for any baseball games, which was tough because we drove right by the home of the Rockies, Royals, and Cardinals.

We did stop at one Western Store for mom in Missouri and she had a blast. There were about 20,000 pairs of boots there!

Even more freaky about this store was the hundreds of mounted animals in there. I mean I love the outdoors and have a few of my own trophies in my room, but this place was almost sick!

Oh, by the way, Pikeville isn't the smallest town in the USA!!!!!!

We drove by a place that had a population of 10 in Wyoming.

That's right ten!!!!!!

It was 2 houses and a post office! Remind me never to be a real estate agent in that town!

Alright well I am going to end this here.

I hope you have enjoyed hearing about our little adventure. We've had an amazing time!

Our team and our families really appreciate all the support you have given us.

We look forward to playing for you again soon.

Remember, we're always looking for players, so contact me if you want to give powerhockey a try.

Thanks again and I'll see you at home!

North Carolina Electric Wheelchair Hockey Association