Sunday, August 06, 2006

Day 7 - August 5, 2006

Whatever day this is:

Well the tournament finally started.

If you read our website, you know we lost our first two games. We actually played better than we did 2 years ago, but we can still improve.

We were really in both games yesterday, we just couldn't find the offense in the first game and couldn't contain a player until it was too late in the second game.

Oh and I got my first career penalty!

It was such a joke because I got called for holding...how am I going to hold a 300 pound chair???????

Granted my stick did come up and I should've be called for something, but the guy ran into me.

He had already knocked my foot rest off once and I was just trying to protect myself...it should've been matching minors.

We haven't gotten a powerplay yet in the tournament, but hopefully we will today.

Hopefully, we'll also get that illusive first win also.

Our first game is at 10:00 this morning so I have to get ready.

I hope you all are doing well.